WATER/SEWER UTILITY services are provided by the Village. Bills are issued monthly at the end of each month, due on the 20th day of the following month. An auto-pay option is available. See “Documents & Forms” page for application. A 1% late fee is added to bills not paid within 20 days of issuance. A written notice may be sent to the utility customer with an overdue bill, and unless payment or satisfactory arrangement for payment is made within 10 days, service may be discontinued pursuant to Chapter PSC 185, Wisconsin Administrative Code.
Basic residential rates for a 5/8″ meter are as follows:
- Water General Service Charge $10.50
- Water Public Fire Protection Charge $6.10
- Sewer General Service Charge $25.76
- Total Service Charges $42.36
Water Volume Charge $4.80 per 1,000 gallons
Sewer Volume Charge $7.07 per 1,000 gallons
A typical bill for a family of four using 6,500 gallons per month:
- 6,500 x $4.80 (Water Rate per 1,000 gallons for 1st 30,000 gallons)= $ 31.20
- 6,500 x $7.07 (Sewer Rate per each 1, 000 gallons) = $ 45.96
- Water – monthly service charge = $ 10.50
- Sewer – monthly service charge = $ 25.76
- Public Fire Protection charge = $ 6.10
Total Bill $116.52
Lawn watering through the house meter does not receive a sewer credit. A separate meter for lawn watering/outdoor use is available through the Public Works Department.